If operator is denied of certification or disagrees with imposed certification conditions, he/she has right to appeal. (Subcontractors has no rights for appeal but the operator can appeal the certification decision on the subcontractor). This following described the appeal process:
(1) The operator submits an appeal letter together with additional information or evidence to ACT. The appeal must be made within 30 days after it receives the certification letter.
(2) ACT Manager will first review the case. If the appeal is based on misunderstanding of the operator about certification decision or it is mistake made by ACT staff, the Manager will inform the appellant and/or correct the mistake.
(3) If the appeal is justified, the Manager will arrange for the Certification Supervision Committee to review the appeal. The operator will then be notified of the Committee’s decision.
(4) If the appellant insist on the appeal the ACT will request the Executive Board to appoint an adhoc appeal committee to look into the case.
(5) The decision of this appeal committee is final.