In the following case, the operator must notify the change to ACT for additional certification.
- a change of product different from the certified list, e.g. change from rice (certified) to grow corn;
- a change of production e.g. expanding the production field, new land brought for organic cultivation
- additional processed products;
- change of recipe or ingredient in the processed product, g. change of recipe of pineapple jam recipe to another recipe;
- change of field or production area g. acquire new land to cultivate organic rice or move factory;
- changes of processing or handling method g. change from small rice mill machine to bigger machine.
The operator wishing to apply for additional certification can ask for the application form at ACT office or download from the ACT web. After receiving the application, ACT will decide whether an inspection is needed or certification can be done based on submitted documents. If additional inspection is needed, ACT will send the invoice to the additional inspection costs.